Sunday 24 October 2010

Today - its my birthday, its my birthday, its my birthday - one today

Look its dog beer

Me SOCRATES born 23.10.2009 one today

Okay, I know it’s been a little while since my first blog.
why? Well my She was a little jealous at the fantastic response it got and stopped my access to her laptop.

Luckily she is watching X factor and this has given me some time to vent my spleen – err I mean tell you about what’s up with me. First off I hate X factor - more like cry factor. I am wanting to see more dog acts.

It’s my birthday

Yep, on the 23rd of October 2009 I was born, now I am ONE wow – I feel so mature, intelligent and incredibly handsome. All the bitches love me ....and dare I say this - their  dogs do too -  boom, boom..
CCino's ball ALWAYS

I have  had a great day – starting with the usual walk, run, romp on the beach with my gang. My gang well it’s probably really King Ccino's  gang, but I am his second in command (I’m almost certain I am).
We have a lot in common Ccino and me – we are brown, we bark a lot, we like to play with toys – so I must be his rightful heir.
Then me and the select few –( Creep Boyce and - you’re not leaving me Conker) went to my sister Raven house for a birthday brunch.
Nice cake M & S of course

sitting pretty
Conkers my main shortie


Yeh we had cake – well no we did not actually have the cake, as it was chocolate cake but we did have dog biscuits and more biscuits and even more biscuits!

No not a round table but near enough
Me and sis Raven


 
Then we sat round the table while the humans sang and honoured us with fire! Strange custom.  After that we were allowed to eat the treats on the table, yum. As you can see I waited politely while the ladies ate first.




Then She Helen took us outside and gave us REAL food chicken wings, the other jumped up for their but I sat like the gentleman I was and waited politely.

one, two three, get her

 See I am sitting - I am sitting and eating while creep is pestering and Raven is standing up - she thinks she's a Merecat.


Sit and treat I get it
 My she got the treats out but was so slow to give them out - we tried to stare her into hurrying up.
I was given a bag of presents from Ravens She, including a bottle of dog beer! I think I may still be too young to drink it.

Bottle opener anyone?
hurry up
We played with Ravens toys – the ones that my She gave her, a ball, a ragger, a bone thing. Aunty Ice was grumpy with me; she loves to show me her teeth. I ignore them and usually try to sit on her.
its her toy!
Can we watch Lassie?
See she loves me really


After the cake, the biscuits, the chicken and the presents, we played and then had a rest while the two Shes’ ate and drank coffee and gossiped (as usual).
go on throw the ball
nice - am I allowed in here?
don't tell Ravens He - but I'm sitting in his chair

Home then to rest while my She disappeared for a few hours – she seems to be going to a shop in Preston everyday called Hospital she always takes things to the shop and when she comes back she seems to have brought someone’s dirty old clothes – very strange.
Mine all mine
you heard of the expression seeing red
I spent a quiet hour or so digging in the back garden – repairing the damage she caused with her shovel again.
  
who did that?
I let her take my picture with all my presents before I tested them out for strength and resiliency – one nil to me with the rope thingy.
Anyway – I have had a fantastic day and am nodding off Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment